Clonard GFC

Founded 1895

Co. Meath

About Clonard GFC

Name: Clonard GAA

As Gaeilge: Cluain Ioraird C.L.G.

Address: Towlaght, Clonard, Enfield, Co. Meath, A83 P304

Founded: 1895

Serving: Parish of Kinnegad (Meath)

Main Club Sponsor: Breedon Group

Colours: Blue & Amber Jersey, White Shorts with Blue and Amber stripes, Blue Socks with Amber bands.

 

Club Crest: The crest is made up of St. Finian’s Church Clonard, along with the local ancient ‘motte’, on the site of Europe’s first monastery education school where St. Patrick himself was educated. A baptismal font, and Meath’s High King of Tara, also highlight our county’s culture and history.

Club Grounds: Our new development facility at the rear of the local ‘Top-Oil’ service station consists of a full-size sand based playing pitch with spectator fence, second grass playing pitch, training area, 700 metre walking track, feature roundabout, car park and entrance.

Ongoing Development: Phase two of the club’s development plans includes a mini All-Weather ‘astro-turf’ pitch for completion in 2019. Phase 3 includes clubhouse and dressing rooms for estimated completion in 2021. Planning permission is already in place for both phases.

 

Website Privacy Notice: To read out website privacy notice please click on the following link.

Website Private Notice

Download ClubZap

Get live information for Club on the ClubZap App

App Store Google Play